What Are Our Professional Links?
Ascendia Accountants North Brisbane and Sunshine Coast have Certified Practising Bookkeepers & Accountants (CPA) and Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) public practising certificates.
The Ascendia Accountants companies are regulated by the Australian Taxation Office in the first instance - in their capacity as Registered Corporate Tax Agents’.
We are also regulated under the Australian Corporations Act, Trade Practices Act and other relevant business law.
Tax Accountants Sunshine Coast & Brisbane can provide Tax Advice and Services:
o Income Tax - including international, accrual and timing matters
o Capital Gains Tax - including on death, investment property matters etc.
o Goods & Services Tax - including going concern
o Commercial Property Issues - including tax losses, active asset
o Small Business Rollover Relief - including active asset & retirement relief
o Superannuation - including use of debt and property
Each Ascendia business, including the Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Accountants:
o Ascendia Accountants (Brisbane) Pty. Ltd
o Ascendia Accountants (Maroochydore) Pty. Ltd.
o Ascendia Accountants (Noosa) Pty. Ltd.
is a separate company - providing client service independently - with its own clients, staff, professional principal accountant, records etc.
Each Ascendia Company, including the Accountants, is also part of the Ascendia Network - whereby we cooperate on promotion and assist each other with professional development at our own individual expense.
This Ascendia Network allows us to have:
- The benefits of the small practice(s) / sole practitioner model, where the principal knows every client, (not being a bigger single / more bureaucratic business)
- But still have more opportunities to share professional views and opinions with other senior professionals than in a traditional sole practitioner firm - ensuring top quality advice and service
- And reduced costs of communication and promotion by using the one quality brand.
Ascendia Professional Referral
Ascendia Accountants each from time to time may refer work out - to each other, and to Ascendia Lawyers and Ascendia / Ascendia Wealth and to other service providers - to assist clients to meet their requirements, as appropriate to clients interests.
Financial & Investment Advice
Ascendia Accountants refers work to Ascendia Wealth Pty Ltd Corporate Authorised Representative of Ascendia Pty Ltd ASIC Licensee for the provision of regulated investment services.
Ascendia Accountants does this, where it is in the clients interests, because Ascendia Pty. Ltd. and Ascendia Wealth Pty. Ltd.:
- Do not charge new portfolio or advisory services client’s commissions (Other than mandatory commission by Macquarie on cash accounts at 0.002292% monthly.
- Provide a Statement Of Investment Advice to Ascendia Accountants clients at no obligation and no cost to the clients who are considering using their portfolio management services.
- Have 15 years experience working for businesspersons and wholesale and sophisticated investors.
- Have postgraduate qualified investment advisers and managers, with 17 years experience.
- Have a great performance records of giving advice that is in the clients best interests
- Know how to work collaboratively with other professional accounting and legal advisers for the best interests of their clients.
Ascendia Pty. Ltd. and / or its principal Sherman Jenner has professional association with:
- Financial Planning Association of Australia (CFP designation)
- Financial Ombudsman Services Membership
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission as Licensee (Australian Financial Services Licensee No. 307 308) and Corporate Authorised Representative No. 251 037).
Please refer to Ascendia Investment to review the current Ascendia Financial Services Guide.
In addition Ascendia and Ascendia Wealth refers clients to Ascendia Accountants and Ascendia Lawyers as appropriate and required.
Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Legal Services
Ascendia Lawyers are commercial, property and estates lawyers providing solutions and opportunities working closely with your Tax Accountant and Portfolio Manager as required.
A major part of getting access to reliable and useful financial advice and excellent tax services pertains to legal related obligations and opportunities.
Where your arrangements or plans require consideration of these legal issues and opportunities – our qualified solicitor provides this. Why not go to the source?
We refer clients to Ascendia Lawyers, where legal advice is apparently required and appropriate, and the client’s requirements appear to fit within the capabilities of Ascendia Lawyers.
We do this because Ascendia Lawyers in Brisbane & on the Sunshine Coast have capability in the area that matches well with a lot of our client’s common requirements and because Ascendia Lawyers has a very good turn around time in our experience.
Areas of Ascendia Lawyers expertise and experience include:
- Commercial Law
- Estates Law, including relating to business groups
- Property Law, including pursuant to property developments
Legal Advice Available from Ascendia Lawyers includes:
Asset protection strategies and implementation issues and opportunities
Business Purchase Due Diligence reporting and advice including pertaining to:
Development Land and Projects
Engineering and Trades business
Management rights businesses
Residential Aged Care Operators and Facilities
Tourism and Hospitality
Estates plans tailored to your business and family circumstances cognisant of balance sheet and controller issues
Managing and planning for family law claims
Personal Property Register and managing its impact
Property leases, mortgages, transfers, title
Tax effective succession plans tailored to your business group